If you wish to time scale an individual cart, in RDLibrary, in the edit screen,
there’s up towards the top “Enforce Length”.  Check that, and force the length.

As long as it’s within the ASI time scale limits, you can make up to a 20% time
change, tho I wouldn’t go beyond a 3%.

If you want to time scale a long block of multiple carts, that ability is
available, from the latest github.

Cheers!

Brad Hambleton
Senior Engineer