Hi,

The most reliable way I found was to use JACK, Liquidsoap and Icecast then set Live365 to a relay stream pointing to your Icecast.

I do the same for live outside broadcast boxes where having the Riv library is handy to cover any performer faffing.

Its not very easy to illustrate by text but the setup is fairly generic:

Rivendell -> JACK -> OUT 1 / 2 -> Mixing Desk

Mixing Desk -> IN 1 / 2 -> JACK -> Liquidsoap -> Icecast ==> Live 365 via relay stream.

I sometimes use Jamin between liquidsoap and JACK so I can mess with compression settings. I also put rotter on the liquidsoap output to archive for legal reasons.

The only trouble with relay is whenever live365 do maintenance they usually reset your stream to basic mode which means a trip to their webpage to select relay again.

Regards,

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia