Thanks! Fred,

This sounds really exciting (and some of the glimpses of "future history"
sound even more exciting!

When can we expect to see this on the software mirrors?  I'd like to know
when it will be available so I can schedule the database upgrade to occur
at a time that's convenient for our DJs.

Enjoy!
Rick

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 4:09 PM, Frederick Gleason <fr...@paravelsystems.com