have re-installed RD 2.10.3 on all machines from the appliance disk and it
seems to be working well. I have two questions:

1. When I install a stand alone version, I can click the generate report
button in the rdadmin manage groups, for example, and it creates a report
in gedit. Once the clients are setup on the server, the generate report
button on manage gorups and the library at least produce nothing. I am
guessing there is a path or something that needs to be changed but I don't
know where to look for it. Any ideas?

If I add a report in the rdadmin report manager and try run the report from
rdlogmanager, it says "Unable to open the report file!".  I have seen this
question on the list before and in wiki but without answers/solution. Any
help out there?

2. I am using the hot standby server set up. The database replication works
fine but for the audio replication the script doesn't delete its files that
no longer exist on the master server even though one of the rsync options
is --delete. I thought the delete option would delete anything on the
standby that isn't on the master. Am I missing something?

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute