Hi,

Just to point out, the downloads on that link are quite old and should
not be used with the latest builds of Rivendell.  To do so would invite
database problems.  Best to grab the version that matches the release
level you're running which - unless you build it yourself - means using
the package sources that go along with the appliance DVD.