Hi There

I have previously asked on this thread about moving an RD library from one
machine to another. Therefore i have copied the contents of the VAR/SND folder
from the first machine and copied it across to the second. i have then
performed a backup from the first pc and then have chosen the 'Restore Backup'
option from the RDadmin menu. It take a little while and sure enough all of my
previous users and settings are there. In RD library however the data flashes
for a second and then disappears. Also of note i cannot ADD Edit or Del
anything as these buttons are grayed out.

I hope someone can help.

Many Thanks

Tom