As I was adjusting some clocks today, I closed clocks to modify the names
of a couple of events and when I re-opened any clock, it only had the last
1 or two events of the hour showing, all the rest was blank. I switched to
the standby server, no different. I took the system down and rebooted, no
different. I generated a log to see what it saw and it could see the first
events of the hour as well as the last but nothing inbetween. What could
have done this? Where do I look?

Rivendell 2.10.3 Centos 6.7 with servers and clients.

Thanks,

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427