We had an issue with an RDCatch event over the weekend when the US time
changed:  The event was scheduled at 5AM but ran at 6AM.  Another event,
scheduled for 7AM, ran on time.

Based on these two occurrences, I'm thinking RDCatch is using an interval
timer to wait for the next event in its list of things to do.

In this case the event that occurred prior to the failed one was at 1AM. If
RDCatch used an interval of 4 hours, it would "miss" the "removal" of an
hour in that interval and run one hour late. After running the (late)
event, RDCatch would then correctly calculate the interval to the next
event at 7AM.

If this sounds plausible (I didn't dig into the source code), or if you've
had this issue, can I work around it in RDCatch?  Perhaps by scheduling a
do-nothing event at 2:15AM?  This would actually run at 3:15AM in this
case, but it would force RDCatch to "see" the missing hour and calculate
the interval to the 5AM event correctly.  Something similar should work for
the fall time change.

Thanks,
Mike Carroll