On Mar 21, 2016, at 00:21 15, jorge soto <jsoto3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have xsltproc and docbook.xsl installed, any ideas what I'm missing?

Have you put $DOCBOOK_STYLESHEETS into your environment?

*** From ‘INSTALL’ ***
XML-DocBook5 Stylesheets.  Available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/.  You will also need to create a
$DOCBOOK_STYLESHEETS variable in you environment that points to the top
of the stylesheet tree.  More information can be found at
http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/appa.html#s.stylesheetinstall.
*** snip snip ***

For example, on my system here (CentOS 7), I have this in my .bashrc:

        export DOCBOOK_STYLESHEETS=/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-ns-stylesheets

Or, if you don’t need the docs, simply add '—disable-docbook’ when you run
./configure, and it will skip generating the docs.