regarding the scheduling question: I load sequential programs as individual
cuts within one cart, then select the date(s) and day(s) manually for each cut.
The program is scheduled in a given hour at the event level.

We have a PROGRAM group, for example, though the same strategy can be used no
matter which group you have the programs in. I also have some Mon-Fri teaching
series air 'randomly' on weekends so a given cut may be eligible Mon, Sat, Sun
with the appropriate date range.

(sent from mobile device)
BJ Mora
GraceRadio @ www.graceradio.net
KGCE-LP/Modesto is on the air (106.1FM in northwest Modesto)

> On Apr 6, 2016, at 13:42, rivendell-dev-requ...@lists.rivendellaudio.org

<snip>