On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Michael Barnes <barnmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could someone please refresh my memory on how to update the Rivendell
> database with the port labels from SAS?

Many years ago, in a place far, far, away....

Someone like myself simply extracted the source and destination labels
from an SAS router/switcher, and wrote a script to update the MySQL
database on a Rivendell system directly.  That proved a lot more
efficient than hand-entering names by opening each input and output in
RDAdmin.

You can of course edit/tweak the SAS short names to full-length
Rivendell labels in the process, if that suits your needs.

Your mileage may vary.

--Sherrod