On Jun 9, 2016, at 15:56, Marius Wikstøl <qtro...@halden.net> wrote:

> I've been struggling with compiling since v2.11.0. I think I might have
> messed up my environment somehow. I don't remember how I resolved it, but the
> problem seems to still be present.
>
> I'm running Debian stable.

One immediate observation: looks like your configure line was:

         $ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --libexecdir=/var/www/html/rd-bin
--with-Qt-dir=/usr/local

You’re going to want to add a ‘--sysconfdir=<conf-dir>’ switch to that.  This
tells the build system where to install the Apache httpd configuration snippet.
 The specific value is very distro specific; on CentOS 6/7, the correct
abracadabra is ‘--sysconfdir=/etc/httpd/conf.d’.

That said, I think it’s unlikely that this was the specific cause of the linker
error that you report.  The component reported as missing is shipped as part of
the Rivendell source code (in ‘lib/rdwavefile.cpp’), so I tend to agree with
your hypothesis that your build environment is borked somehow.