Hello,

I installed Rivendell Appliance 2.6.6.1 to a  HP MicroTower PC and it works
with RD version 2.5.5 without a flaw.

My issue is when i invoke the "yum update" to get the latest stable RD and
after the update, i get a "Unable to start Rivendell System Daemons!" after
the reboot. This is when I run RDAdmin after the update was made.

Followed the instruction below to see which service gives problem and the
following gives:

[root@rdhost rd]# service rivendell stop
Stopping Rivendell system daemons                          [  OK  ]
[root@rdhost rd]# service caed start
caed: unrecognized service
[root@rdhost rd]# service ripcd start
ripcd: unrecognized service
[root@rdhost rd]# service rdcatchd start
rdcatchd: unrecognized service
[root@rdhost rd]# service rivendell start
Starting Rivendell system daemons                          [FAILED]
[root@rdhost rd]#

Please point me to the right direction on how to fix the issue.

Thanks, Bruce