Hey Wayne, this is my rd.conf folder

; rd.conf
;
; This is the default configuration file for Rivendell
;
; by Fred Gleason <fr...@paravelsystems.com>
;

[Identity]
; These entries are used to define the system user and group that will
; own the audio files.
AudioOwner=rivendell
AudioGroup=rivendell

; This password is used by the various Rivendell modules to log into
; Rivendell system services [caed(8), ripcd(8), rdcatchd(8)].
Password=letmein

; This entry is what will appear in RDSelect's list for this configuration.
Label=Default (Local)

[mySQL]
; The connection parameters for the MySQL server.
Hostname=localhost
Loginname=rduser
Password=letmein
Database=Rivendell
Driver=QMYSQL3

[AudioStore]
MountSource=
MountType=
MountOptions=defaults
CaeHostname=
XportHostname=

[Logs]
; Set the method to be used for logging.  Possible values are:
;  Syslog = Use the syslog facility.
;    File = Log directly to a file.  See also the 'LogDirectory='
;           and 'LogPattern=' parameters below.
;    None = Don't generate logs at all.
Facility=Syslog

; The directory to write logs to.  Used only if the 'Facility='
; parameter is set to 'File'.
LogDirectory=/home/rd/rdlogs

; The directory to to put core files in in the event of a daemon
; crash.  For this to work, you must also configure your environment
; to allow the generation of core dumps (e.g. 'ulimit -c unlimited').
CoreDumpDirectory=/home/rd/rdlogs

; The name of the file to send logs to.  The following wildcards can
; be used:
;  %d - The day of the month (01 - 31)
;  %h - The hour (00 - 23)
;  %M - The month (01 - 12)
;  %m - The minute (00 - 59)
;  %n - The name of the originating module --e.g. 'rdairplay', 'caed'.
;  %s - The second (00 - 60)
;  %Y - The four digit year
; This parameter is used only if the 'Facility=' parameter is set to
; 'File'.
LogPattern=%n-%Y%M%d.log

; Log upload/download debug data.  You generally want to enable this only
; when debugging a specific upload/download problem, as *lots* of data
; can be generated.  Valid arguments are 'Yes' or 'No'.
LogXloadDebugData=No

[Alsa]
; ALSA Parameters
; (It should seldom be necessary to tweak these)
PeriodQuantity=4
PeriodSize=1024
ChannelsPerPcm=-1

; [SoftKeys]
;
; This section can be used to program the RDSoftKeys applet, or you
; can use the --map-file=<filename> switch to configure multiple soft
; key setups on the same host.
;
; Columns=10
;
; Command1=hithlum.srlabs.loc:GO 3 1 1 0!
; Legend1=Telos 1 ON
; Color1=red
;
; Command2=hithlum.srlabs.loc:GO 3 2 1 0!
; Legend2=Telos 2 ON
; Color2=red
;

[Tuning]
; This section defines the realtime parameters used when running
; audio components.  Normally, these are useful only for debugging.
UseRealtime=Yes
RealtimePriority=9

[Format]
; This value is used when testing and developing new features in the
; audio drivers.  It should never be altered on a production system.
Channels=2

[Hacks]
; If you are getting no output level meter indications with an older
; ASI card (such as the ASI4215, ASI4113 or ASI4111), try uncommenting
; the following line:
; UseStreamMeters=Yes

; Completely disable maintenance checks on this host.
; DisableMaintChecks=Yes

;
; Log Generation (old method, deprecated)
;
;  These sections are here strictly for backward compatibility.  See
;  the [Logs] section for a much more powerful way to configure
;  logging.
;
; [RDAirPlay]
; Logfile=/home/rd/rdairplay.log