I'm having trouble using RD Import from a 'temporary folder' on my Desktop through Rivendell's Dropbox via terminal. I added a second drive sdb5 formated to ext4 and have it mounted and created a 'symlink' from snd sda1 to a var/snd created on sdb5. Var/snd on sda1 has 108MB free space. Var/snd on sdb5 has 500G spare space. I managed to import six files and transfered them to sdb5.

From the seventh file onwards I get a message saying. Audio Converter Error: No space left on device, skipping (names of the remaining ten files). I have tried setting the links up several times both through terminal and the click and drag method. I've reformated sdb5 twice making new links continuing to get the same error. I've deleated the six files in var/snd on both sda1 and sdb5 but still get the same error. It's got me wacked actually.

Regards, Owen.