I have an oddity in RDCatch. Don't know where the first 2 entries in the attached screen shot came from or when they appeared. Delete did not remove them nor creating a host of :OR and trying to delete. I found IDs 89 & 90 in mysql under RECORDINGS and ran these 2 scripts:

mysql> delete from RECORDINGS where ID = 89;
mysql> delete from RECORDINGS where ID = 90;

The 2 entries disappeared and all seems to be working correctly for now. Are the entries in RECORDINGS tied to anything else in mysql that is going to break things? If not I will apply it to the on air Rivendell.

All info would be appreciated, mysql is not my strong point.

Thanks,