So I'm trying to get stuff switched to RDCatch rather then downloading
everything by hand and importing. I had several shows already set to
download in RDCatch. I just can't seem to get Gaither Homecoming to
download.

the url is
ftp://ftp.srnprograms.com/shows/gaither/Commercial/HR627-44_com01%20%m%d%y.mp3
where "627" is the show number which changes every week.

I tried putting an astrick "*" there but just get "Server Error:
Unspecified Error"

I haven't tried putting The Lutheran Hour in yet, but it has a similar file
name issue too
url http://media.lhm.org/envoy/mp3s/LH8406US_%b%d.mp3
where "8406" is the show number

Has anyone made this situation work in RDCatch?

Matthew A. Chambers, NR0Q

President, Wright County Outlaws ARC