I was trying to set up RML Softkey to remotely control my main studio
playout machine to switch between LiveAssist and Auto and to PN (Play Next)
from my windows laptop for a live remote I'm doing in the station parking
lot with a wireless mic. I'm sitting here in the studio sending test RML
commands from RML Send and RML Softkey to print a message in RDAirplay for
testing and it's not working

[SoftKeys]
;
; This section can be used to program the RDSoftKeys applet, or you
; can use the --map-file=<filename> switch to configure multiple soft
; key setups on the same host.

  Columns=4

  Command1=kele-air.kele.local:LC\ darkRed\ Remote\ Control!
  Legend1=Remote Control
  Color1=blue

  Command2=10.0.0.108:PM\ 1!
  Legend2=Live Assist
  Color2=yellow

  Command3=10.0.0.108:PM\ 2!
  Legend3=Auto
  Color3=green

  Command4=10.0.0.108:PM\ 3!
  Legend4=Manual
  Color4=red

  Command5=10.0.0.108:PN\ 0!
  Legend5=Play Next
  Color5=green

I tried just sending the RML from RMLsend and nothing is happening in
RDAirplay

Matthew A. Chambers, NR0Q

President, Wright County Outlaws ARC