As some of you may know, I've got the Appliance install running Riv 2.15.2.

Attached to the CPU is a Broadcast Tools GPI16 Plus to accept closures from my
MediaTouch master control system.

With a closure on GPI16, Rivendell is set up to fire a macro cart which fires
the legal IDs for the network stations.

The macro cart works

For the first few hours, a closure on GPI16 will fire the macro cart and it
plays.

When it sits, lets say for overnights, when I get back to the studio, the
closure no longer fires the macro and nothing shows on the logs that that the
closure was received. The GPI16 LED -- is -- showing the closure.

If I restart the machine, it will work again - for awhile.

Any thoughts? Is is a bug in the USB driver perhaps?

The log is not showing that the BT GPI 16 is being dismounted and reassigned
another /ttyUSB port.

Steve Varholy
President and General Manager

[1478183502168_WXRY_Full_993_300x145.png]

The Historic Barringer Building

1338 Main Street - Suite 202

Columbia, South Carolina 29201

Office: (803) 753-7260 x 251

Direct: (803) 404-5535

Cell: (703) 585-2101

A Service of the Independent Media Foundation