I followed these steps fairly closely without the benefit of this guide the
other day and had to install cdparanioa, codecs, and other components and
got to the place where it mostly worked. RDalsaconfig would not launch from
the gui and when I ran it from the terminal, it opened but couldn't save it
to asound, when I opened a cut in RDlibrary, it gave an RDXport error and
would not show much of the audio wave even though it would play it... and
probably more that I didn't find.

Did I do something wrong?

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150