I am using "Post-Imported Carts" to add voice tracks to the log.

If I have "Use hard start time" selected, it sets the imported cart and the
voice track as timed events essentially dropping
the imported cart and keeping the voice track if there isn't enough room for
the imported cart.

Should a post-imported cart also be set as timed or should only the imported
cart (Select from: Music) be timed and the
post-imported cart should just play next?

I'm also wondering what the "Len:" option does on Pre and Post imported carts.

--
Patrick
patr...@scnv.net