Hello,

Just experienced a "funny" race condition with two dropboxes running on
same group, one listening for *.mp3 files, the other one for *.wav ones.
    - Copied WAV and MP3 files at once
    - Some carts, originally MP3 contained audio from some other WAV
files, and so on.

I guess this is expected as there is no CART ID reservation and locking
in the database.

So how should I solve this ? My dropbox paths are like
"/mass_storage/dropbox/*.wav" and "/mass_storage/dropbox/*.mp3".
Should I merge them with a single regex so that I would have a single
rdimport process that would sequentially import my files with no race
condition ?

Thanks !

    Hoggins!