Hi,

I've just tried setting up a laptop with Centos 7 and the new installer script.
 I'm not having any luck getting Wifi to work.  I've tried using my old
faithful usb adapter - a D-Link DWL-G122 (rev B1) based on a Ralink RT2571 chip
(which works on the Centos 6 Broadcast Appliance), as well as a Realtek RTL8188
USB adapter.  Both work out the box on an Ubuntu 16.04 machine, but I can't get
anything working on the Centos machine.  I have checked that the
NetworkManager-wifi module is installed.  I suspect that as the Centos 7
install is minimal that there is something that has not been installed by the
script, however I'm at a loss where to go from here.

Andy