I just tried it with Centos 6.8 and Rivendell 2.15.3 with rdimport with mp3's and with wav's ...

In my case I did:
rdimport --verbose MUSIC *.wav (or even *.mp3)

I've noticed the /tmp directory is still populated with the files after the task is completed. I did this with the rdimport approach as I populated the library from files from other Rivendell installs I have, and not with a CD via the rip route ...

I hope this helps provide more information for those troubleshooting this undocumented "feature" :)

Thru the Ethernet, past the Gateway, off the modem pool, nothing but NET .
k...@ka0wuc.org

When I was 10, I caught the radio bug, it appears to be over ...