Hello,

My problem remains after upgrading and now I can’t import wav neither in drop
boxes or directly (message "Audio Converter Error : OK")  in cart BUT rdcatch
can import …

I’ve seen nothing in logs which explain the situation (no error message anyway)

I’m a little lost :-)

Have a nice day

PVB

On 7 avr. 2017 à 12:15 +0200, Pascal Vanbel - RUN <p...@run.be>, wrote:
> I've updated to 2.15.3 and now Rivendell doesn't import anything :-/
>
> I've got a message "Audio Converter Error : OK" (on my 2 computers)
>
> Log doesn't seem to report an error
>
> PVB
>
> On 2017-02-16 19:10, Fred Gleason wrote:
> > On Feb 16, 2017, at 03:45, Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire
> > Namuroise - RUN 88.1 <p...@run.be [1]> wrote:
> >
> > > Last week, I did a ‘yum update’ to update our computers to the
> > > latest versions.
> >
> > Known problem on CentOS 7 installs. It’s because EPEL recently added
> > a libmad package that ‘updates’ the one provided by
> > Paravel-Broadcast.
> >
> > It will be fixed in v2.15.3. In the meantime, a workaround is to
> > install libmad-devel.
> >
> > Cheers!
> >

> > |----------------------------------------------------------------------|
> > | Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
> > | | Paravel Systems |
> >
> > |----------------------------------------------------------------------|
> > | A room without books is like a body without a soul. |
> > | -- Cicero |
> >
> > |----------------------------------------------------------------------|
> >

> > Links:
> > ------
> > [1] mailto:p...@run.be

  • [RDD] Can’t impor... Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise - RUN 88.1
    • Re: [RDD] Ca... Wayne Merricks
    • Re: [RDD] Ca... Fred Gleason
      • Re: [RDD... Pascal Vanbel - RUN
        • [RDD... Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise - RUN 88.1
          • ... Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise - RUN 88.1
            • ... Rob Landry