On Tue, 9 May 2017, Matthew Chambers wrote:

I'm still fighting my shoutcast stream problems. I've migrated the Rivendell
stuff on to a 2nd computer, run its output through a little mixer, took the
output of the mixer and fed it into the line in on my stream computer
running Jack at 44.1 kHz, Stereotool and butt at 64kbps aacplus to
shoutcast.com. When I playback my stream on anything, the audio is about
9-10% high in pitch and vlc reports that the stream samplerate is 48 kHz.

A file recorded at 44.1 KHz but played back by something that thinks it is 48 KHz will sound more or less as you describe.

The surest way to solve your problem would be to use sox (or some such) to resample all your audio files to 48 KHz, and set the sample rate in Rivendell to 48 Khz.

Unless, somehow, the sample rate in Rivendell already is 48 KHz, but your files were all recorded at 44.1 KHz.

Rob

--
Я там, где ребята толковые,
Я там, где плакаты "Вперёд",