I'm not very familiar with RDcatch because I don't use it but we have been
downloading programs from the AMR100 and importing them into Rivendell
automatically with dates set where desired for over a year. I set the
target folder in amb-ux.conf to my desired location on the Riv server and
then run a script every few hours (or as often as desired) by a cron job
that runs rdimport with all the options to set the carts, date-offsets,
normalization, etc and it does it faithfully. The only glitch in my setup
is that on the rare occasion that I reboot the server after updates
(maybe2-3x per year), the amb-ux service needs to restart and when it does,
all the last three days' audio files reload into my target folder for
import which can cause duplicates in the library if I don't remove them
first. There are ways around this which I am experimenting on and not being
real versatile in linux and busy with many other things, this comes slow
for me. Bottom line, if  you are wanting to import audio from the AMR100 to
play at a specific date and time, you can use rdimport and not mess with
RDcatch. Others may have better enlightenment on this, however.

If you are setting up RDcatch to get ftp files beyond the AMR100 files, I
use Filezilla and chose to not automate the importation of these because of
date and editing issues. The production people, often students, need to
check the audio and make sure all the dates and titles are correct.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute