On Jan 17, 2018, at 16:30, jorge soto <jsoto3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I originally imported them as MPEG.

Ah. In that cause, converting them to PCM (which must be done before they can
be resampled) will make them several times larger at least. You can re-encode
them back to MPEG after the resample to shrink them down again, but I’d advise
against it, as doing so will degrade the quality (beyond what degradation has
already occurred from the original encoding). I’d consider just keeping them
PCM. Storage today is cheap, but quality loss is forever!