Hi,

Nope I'm not using AS cards.  I'm running with Sound Blaster Audigy 2 cards and
these are great for a budget soundcard.  They work really well with Rivendell
and allow me to use 3 independent outputs from Rivendell. Audio Science cards
are not so easy to get in the UK at a good price.  That said, when I get round
to moving the work machines over to Rivendell, I will be using some ASI6520
cards.

If I was buying more machines, I would stick to the HP 8xxx series of machines
and go for the 8300 first, then 8200 and so on.  Work uses the 8200 machines
for office machines and they are reliable (the only issues are with the Win7
image not the machine itself).

Andy

---- On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 02:02:03 +0000 Rich Stivers
<r...@stivers-bros.com> wrote ----

Andy:

Thanks for the info. Are you using Audio Science sound cards with your HP
8000's?

Rich