I don't know if there has been any thought to this, as it is outside of
the conventional thinking in radio programming, but has there ever been
any thought to allow for RDLogManager to set up schedules in its weekly
programming grid for programming that ends on the half hour mark?

I work with a non-profit station were we have a number of shows that are
either 30 minutes in length or 90 minutes in length which end or start
at the half-past the hour point.  While it is possible to develop what I
refer to as a half and half clock (each half hour is a different show)
in rdlogmanager, in some ways it would make life easier if it were
possible to specify a 30 minute block in the programming grid - allowing
to develop a "30 minute" clock (where only the first 30 minutes of the
clock has anything in it) that would only apply to one particular show.
Then if / when the overall weekly programming grid gets changed (each
month about 1 to 2 shows get shuffled to a new time slot) it would make
it easier to move this type of programming around the weekly grid.

Anyways, I don't know if there is an easy way to do this or not, but I
just thought I'd put the question out there.

Lorne Tyndale