Hi Florent
Your new repository works well.
I just had to replace "distibution" with my Ubuntu version "trusty" and it
work nicely.
I wished I knew what was involved in creating packages for later Ubuntu
versions like "bionic" or "Xenial" and having later versions of rivendell
as well.
Does anyone know of any good tutorials?
Many thanks
Geoff Barkman