Look at the EVENT immediately after the first VTRAX and check Services [button mid lower].

You may find your new service is in there twice..

Given different performance for cron [as root?] vs rdlogmanager [ as rduser] you may have to amend permissions on the Rivendell mysql database.

Are you on CentOS or some other?