Hi drew. Thanks.
owner:group are ok. Double checked (Linux user since 2003 ;) )
Did MySQL backup from source PC using rdadmin
Then did restore on target PC using rdadmin.
But not worked. Launched rdadmin from terminal and saw several errors about
QMYSQL3.
So logged in into MySQL and were no tables inside Rivendell database!
Maybe restore is not working with previous versions?

Used command line:
mysql -u rduser -p letmein -h localhost -D Rivendell < rivendell.sql

Checked tables: ok.
Ran rdadmin again and now I saw scheme migration message.
I think is working now.

That's all for now. Next I'll have to figure out how todo use two
soundcards + jack.

Thanks again.
Diego