On Oct 22, 2018, at 08:49, Gerard Adriaanse <adriaanseger...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Rivendell Operations Guide refers to the 'Rivendell Technical and
> Administration Guide'.
>
> Where can I find that guide?

I’ve you’re running the RPM version on CentOS, you can get it by installing the
‘rivendell-docs’ package, then point a web browser at:

        file:///usr/share/rivendell/html/index.html
<file:///usr/share/rivendell/html/index.html>

There’s also a printable PDF version at ‘/usr/share/rivendell/opsguide.pdf’.

If you’ve installed from source, you can read it by aiming a browser at
‘docs/opsguide/index.html’. The a PDF version is at
‘docs/opsguide/opsguide.pdf’.