Hi Peter

On 23/01/19 11:06, Peter Claes wrote:

Encounterd approx the same problem for 'dry' news items, to add intro/bed and outro .. If no item is available.

You can get the script to build the audio by mixing the intro, and the outro when it runs. I did look at sox and ffmpeg and it can be done. Our format is slower paced and we don't do fanfares so it was not needed but as I remember you can stitch an intro with a bed under onto the front, and splice the outro on the end. Measure the duration of the voice track and use it to fade the bed under so the end plays nicely.

SOX works well on CentOS.