Hi all,

We have a dropbox set up which allows us to add audio to a CART with a start and end date which all works off the file name

communitynotice_[subject]_[voice]_[enddate].wav

date has to be in the format YYYY-MM-DD

which forces us to use '_' as the seperator [ probably could have used a number of things but _ works]

We set the dropbox to pick off the subject and use that as the cut description. Voice goes in the outcue which helps avoid clashes.

%t_%i_%o_Q

We have a number of these for various purposes. Works v well at jock level.

This feature was included in V2 a few years ago now.

We don't use the start date but no reason not to