Van: Geoff Barkman <countryra...@gmail.com>
Datum: 16-04-2019  22:00  (GMT+01:00)
Aan: Ryan Kin <k1n9h...@gmail.com>
Cc: rivendell-dev <rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>
Onderwerp: Re: [RDD] Taking Streams with Rivendell Automation

I've been connecting to a remote stream using alsa for over 4 years now.... I
put some scripts and instructions on my blog.... It required 3 soundcards and a
Patch cable from the green speaker output plug on soundcard 3 to the blue line
in socket on soundcard
1.http://geofffromdunedin.blogspot.com/2014/08/connecting-to-remote-webstream-with.htmlandhttp://geofffromdunedin.blogspot.com/2014/08/disconnecting-from-stream.htmlIts
 quite complex and I can explain more if required.Many ThanksGeoff
BarkmanDunedin New ZealandOn Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:35 AM Ryan Kin
<k1n9h...@gmail.com> wrote:I know that it's not 100% physically possible to
take streams through RDAirplay, but you can do it with external software and
RDCatch along with JACK. I'm not too JACK Savvy and was wondering how I can
have JACK take a source through VLC then have VLC feed into JACK to go into
RDAirplay's Source Take feature and have Rivendell's Macros load the source and
VLC at the same time, then when it's done, have another Macros key kill the
source.