I see the same thing on Jack and Alsa.  This just appeared in RC1 and RC2.

I looked in the CAED logs, and I did not see more than 2 streams being
used.  The mount is also fine.

To make it work again, I need to reset all of the Rivendell daemons.  When
I try to play otherwise, it does not show VU meters.

I’ll dig more next time it stops.

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 11:41 Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mine is a standalone using livewire driver.
>
> On Sat, May 18, 2019, 10:15 AM Rick <rickc...@home.nl> wrote:
>
>> Also starts scrolling at high speed when connection to storage or nas is
>> unexpectedly lost,  using network-manager solves it
>>

>> Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung-apparaat

*--*
*Brian P. McGlynn*
Genesee Media Corporation