Hello,
I'm on the latest git branch (manually compiled) and after some test, I
found a problem with PFL in rdairplay. When is trying to play in pfl the
track rdairplay crash after freeze.

Jack2:
I don't know how to explain correctly but if I'm using the normal audio
card all is working like expectation but at the moment I'm switching to
JACKD2 rdairplay cut the song some second before the end and always around
the same point. This happens also if I try to make song longer or remove
marker,  rdairplay cut the song on the same final part.

Is it some bad setting? how can I solve this?

Regards
Gabriele