On Thu, 2019-07-18 at 14:16 +0200, Workino wrote:
> Someone can help me to understand how to send the command LL trough
> rmlsend?

I assume that we are talking about doing this via command line?

> What it mean MATCH? At the moment I tried with:
> Rmlsend LL 1 Production_0718 !

Two things are going wrong here:

1) The Linux command line is case-sensitive, so the command ls
'rmlsend', not 'Rmlsend'.

2) You have to escape the 'special' characters in the RML (whitespace
and '!' in this case) with backslashes, otherwise the shell will
interpret them as something different. Try:

rmlsend LL\ 1\ Production_0718\!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |