Howdy Folks:

In light of the recent release of v3.x, I've just made a couple of
changes to GitHub. Specifically:

The default branch has been changed from 'stable' to 'master'. This
means that clone operations will now get the 'master' branch
(containing the mainline v3.x code) by default.

The 'stable' branch has been renamed to 'v2-stable'. This is where
mainline v2.x code resides.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |