Hi

The last days i've made some tests with the rivendell server.

No matter what rd server ist running. The V3 from centos repo or a compiled V3 version on debian 9... Only the rd client, based on the centos repo has the sql speed like the older 2.x version. So, it is only the client, that causes the problem with sql speed / latency.

Any hints to solve.? Is there a way to tweek the sql client??