Hello Fred an community.

Today around 2 am the boot hard drive of my Rivendell server failed   And of
course our station is not broadcasting but emergency music.
So I need your help please.
I’m tryin to configure a new Rivendell   I am following the RHEL- 7 for
Rivendell 3 instructions for installation from Parabel.   I have done this
several times without any problem.  However,  now after successfully
downloading fhe yum.repos.d and rpm-gpg, I tried to install
<<rivendell-install>> package, I get the following message “no package
rivendell-install available”.  Please I would appreciate any help in this.
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone