Ok, got it all working now, Thank you Tim and Fred. Only one problem, I
need pulseaudio and jack, which are working fine, but Rivendell does not
work because it's running as root. I have seen several posts with this
problem but the solutions given are not working for me, (maybe because they
are for earlier versions of Rivendell?) How do i make Rivendell 3.x run as
a normal user, not root?