I had to do a fresh install on my Rivendell server due to the OS hard disk
developing a fault. I've replaced it and got everything imported, including all
the audio and the database. For some reason the clients can't play any audio -
when adding an audio cut to RDAirplay and pressing the 'Start' button just
makes the cut disappear completely. Similarly, no audio is playable in
RDLibrary - the play button lights up green when pressed, but there is no sound
and the counter doesn't move. There's nothing greyed out either, so everything
looks as it should. The server plays audio with no problems at all - any ideas?