Good luck to you.

As a long tern user of open-source, I use both Rivendell and mmb-tools for a 16 station very low power test multiplex.

Dennis

On 23/08/2019 18:57, Frank Schultze wrote:
Hi All,

Apologies for spamming you all, but I thought you might be interested. We have set up a test DAB+ test broadcast using Rivendell 3 and tools from opendigitalradio.org <http://opendigitalradio.org> in South Africa.

The test demonstrates Rivendell, jack-audio, and opendigitalradio.org <http://opendigitalradio.org/> tools, and completes the signal chain all the way to TX using open source tools. And the on-air results are amazing.

Thanks to Fred and all of you for an amazing effort. Our hope is, that this will result in underserved communities benefitting by more content choice and better audio quality.

Thank you,
Frank

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. UnitedStations is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

Dennis Wynes
The Carpet Cleaning Company
4 Curie Drive, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 7RH
01493 668440    07860 173118
i...@carpetcleaningcompany.co.uk        www.carpetcleaningcompany.co.uk

Expertly Caring For Your Carpets Since 1990