On Tue, 2019-08-13 at 20:54 -0400, Ryan Kin wrote:
> Is it just me or does it look like the whole entire part of the
> RDLogManager isn't straightening out when you click on any of the top
> row events? When I try to click on a column to organize by start,
> length, event or count it won't sort, but it will throw my events
> randomly anywhere but will still schedule them on time as I scheduled
> them into the clocks... Is anyone else seeing this issue or is it
> just me? I'm running 3.0.3 and was running into this same problem
> with Rivendell about the clock generator in 3.0.1 and 3.0.2.

I cannot reproduce the 'throw[ing] my events randomly anywhere' part
here. (This is on Git 'master' [945aae0]). For the record, that event
list in the 'Edit Clock' dialog is intentionally *not* sortable, but
should always show the events ordered by the 'Start' value, with an '--
End of clock --' handle at the end.

When running across a problem in Rivendell that you suspect may be a
code bug, *please* go to:

        https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/rivendell/issues

and check to see if your problem has already been reported. If it
hasn't, hit the 'New Issue' button and create a new issue report
describing the problem. Please be sure to include the Rivendell version
--e.g. '3.0.3' --, the name and version of the distribution you're
running it on --e.g. 'CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)'-- and the
exact steps required to produce the problem.

Your chances of getting the problem looked at and (possibly) even fixed
will be dramatically increased by doing this.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |