Hi guys,

I have some issues with a new 3.0.3 set up on a Debian10 (except for the
Segfault on rdlogmanager but that is bearable)

I have previously used the same system(with Debian8 and rd 2.19.3), with 3 USB
sound cards... chose them in rdalsaconfig and that was all. But now on the new
3.0.3 rdalsaconfig sets 3 soundcards but the same one 3 times (even though I
set 3 different ones) If you open the rdalsaconfig again you can see that it
chose the same card 3 times but they are still available on the upper
selection. If I edit the asound.config manually I can see the audio resources
in the rdadmin. But its a little weird... I managed to replicate this on a test
laptop with Debian9 and rd 3.0.3. This was not happening with 2.19.3.
Any pointers as to why this is happening?
Thanks,
Liviu