Can't seem to find the email chain now that discussed moving from Riv 3 beta to the full production release. This was installed via the beta install scripts from Fred on CentOS7.

Is it as simple as 'yum remove rivendell', then downloading the new scripts and running that installer or are there other steps that need to happen. I was just testing on this machine before the full release, so I'm not concerned about /var/snd or database entries. They'll all be redone when the full release is properly installed on this machine.

Thanks for the info!

Tim