Hi David,

On 18/09/19 6:02 AM, David Henderson wrote:
Finally, for the moment, I used to use VNC to login remotely to RDLibrary on
the server, which was useful to check the songs that were going to imported
weren't already there in the database, however that doesn't seem to be an
option now either.

This from an earlier post from Fred

It depends on the specific use case. For the common one of ˜share my primary
display so I can see it remotely”, CentOS 7 does not have a ready-made
solution, so I’ve written a SystemD service that will do it. To install it, do
(as root):

yum install x11vnc-auto
systemctl start x11vnc-auto.socket
systemctl enable x11vnc-auto.socket

then, as user rd set the VNC password by doing

vncpasswd

That will put your primary display at VNC desktop :0 (TCP port 5900).

Cheers!

Works out of the box.

regards

Robert